We would like to familiarise you below with our standard terms and conditions, which govern how we process and settle your purchases.
The offers on our website www.kbeautyrepublic.com directed exclusively at consumers who conclude the purchase for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or professional activity.
The www.kbeautyrepublic.com website offers “K-Beauty Republic merchandise”, “K-Beauty Republic partner merchandise” for sale. All K-Beauty Republic partners are Business Traders.
K-Beauty Republic merchandise is all merchandise that we offer on www.kbeautyrepublic.com, unless we advise that it is K-Beauty Republic partner merchandise. K-Beauty Republic partner merchandise is merchandise that we offer on www.kbeautyrepublic.com and identify as partner merchandise.
Formation of contract and delivery of merchandise
1. By placing an order you confirm to purchase for private purposes exclusively.
2. For orders placed online at www.kbeautyrepublic.com, we enter into English language contracts only.
3. When you order K-Beauty Republic merchandise, your contract is with K-Beauty Republic, …., 10243 Seoul, South Korea. When you order K-Beauty Republic partner merchandise, depending on the Product you select, you either have a contract solely with the respective K-Beauty Republic Partner or with both, K-Beauty Republic and the respective K-Beauty Republic Partner together (joint seller). Information on the respective contractual relationship is displayed on each product details page.
4. By clicking on “Buy now”, you are placing a binding order for the items in your shopping cart. Once you have submitted your order, we will immediately send you an e-mail confirmation of your order. A binding contract is formed when you receive the order confirmation from us.
5. You consent to the assignment of the seller’s claims for payment of the purchase price to third parties.
6. Please note that, by way of exception, we are under no obligation to deliver your order if our suppliers fail to deliver stock correctly or on time, despite us having followed proper ordering practice at our end (matching purchase transaction. For this exception to apply, we must not be legally responsible for the merchandise being unavailable, and we must have notified you of the situation without undue delay. In addition, we must not have assumed a procurement risk in relation to the ordered merchandise. If merchandise is unavailable, we will refund any payments made by you without undue delay.
7. We do not assume the risk of having to procure ordered merchandise elsewhere (procurement risk). This applies also to orders for generic goods (where only the type and features of the goods are described). We are obliged only to make deliveries from our available stock and from the stock we have ordered from our suppliers. Our stock includes the relevant K-Beauty Republic partner’s stock where K-Beauty Republic partner merchandise is ordered. We deliver worldwide. Where time periods are expressed in working days, we understand working days to mean all of the days between Monday and Friday inclusive, but not public holidays.
8. We inform you about the delivery time on each product detail page as well as before you place an order.
9. We reserve the right not to accept an order or to cancel the order if the order is being placed by the use of software, robot, crawler, spider or any automated system or scripted behavior and any use of third party services used to place an order on your behalf.
Prices, shipping costs and express delivery
1. The pricesset out in the offer as at the date on which the order is placed shall apply. The stated prices are final prices(totals), in other words they include German value added tax at the applicable statutory rate. The merchandise remains our property or the property of the relevant K-Beauty Republic partner, as the case may be, until full payment of the purchase price.
2. For orders in the amount of 50,00 € or above the delivery is free. Orders of less than 50,00 € shall incur a delivery fee of 10,00 € including VAT. The fee relates to costs resulting from the size of the order, inter alia shipping handling and other services. The costs accrue and are levied by K-Beauty Republic.
1. We generally accept the following payment methods: credit card and payment through Paypal. We reserve the right not to accept certain payment methods for a given order and to refer to other payment methods. You are responsible for any costs associated with money transactions.
2. In the case of credit card purchases, your card will be charged when we ship your order.
3. You consent to receiving invoices and credits solely in electronic form.
Promotional vouchers and their redemption
1. Promotional vouchers are vouchers that cannot be purchased, but are given out during advertising campaigns and are valid for a certain period of time.
2. Promotional vouchers can be redeemed once only in connection with an order, and only within the specified period. Certain brands may be excluded from the promotion. Promotional vouchers may not be used to purchase gift vouchers. Please note that a minimum order value may apply to the use of promotional vouchers.
3. The value of the merchandise must equal or exceed the value of the promotional voucher. If the voucher does not cover the value of the merchandise, the difference can be paid using any of the accepted payment methods. The value of promotional vouchers will not be paid out in cash, nor will it accrue interest. Promotional vouchers will not be refunded if all or some of the merchandise is returned.
4. Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed before the ordering process is complete. It is not possible to apply vouchers retrospectively. Promotional vouchers may not be transferred to third parties. Unless we have agreed otherwise, it is not possible to combine multiple promotional vouchers.
5. If you used a promotional voucher when making your purchase and, as a result of revocation by you, the total value of your order is less than or equal to the value of the promotional voucher, we reserve the right to charge you the original price for the merchandise you retain.
Gift vouchers and their redemption
1. Gift vouchers are vouchers that can be purchased. They may only be redeemed to purchase K-Beauty Republic merchandise and K-Beauty Republic partner merchandise, not more gift vouchers. If the value of a gift voucher is not enough to cover the order, the difference can be paid using any of the accepted payment methods.
2. Gift vouchers can only be redeemed and credits applied prior to completing your order. The value of gift vouchers will not be paid out in cash, nor will it accrue interest. Please go to “My Account” at www.kbeautyrepublic.com in order to redeem gift vouchers and apply them to your customer account or to view your credit balance.
Statutory right of revocation in respect of K-Beauty Republic merchandise
When you purchase K-Beauty Republic merchandise you have a statutory right of revocation: The first thing you should know is that if you decide to return merchandise, you can use the return shipping label enclosed with your order, or it can also be printed out from your customer account page. If you do not have access to a printer, you encounter problems downloading the return shipping label or you require a new return shipping label, you can contact Customer Care to request one (contact details below). Please help us to avoid unnecessary costs by always using the return shipping label when returning merchandise.
Information regarding the right of revocation:
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reasons. The period of revocation is 14 days from the day on which you, or a third party designated by you (but who is not the carrier), took possession of the last item of merchandise. In order to exercise your right of revocation you must notify us (K-Beauty Republic, Riedeselstr. 74, 10243 Seoul, e-mail: [email protected]) of your decision to revoke the contract by sending us an unequivocal declaration (e.g. an e-mail). If you wish, you may use the attached revocation form, but there is no requirement to do so. You may also complete and submit the revocation form or other unequivocal declaration online through the contact form on our website. If you submit your notice of revocation online, we will send you a confirmation of receipt without undue delay (e.g. by e-mail). You will be deemed to have complied with the revocation period if you send your notice of revocation before such period expires.
Consequences of revocation:
If you revoke this contract, we are required to refund all payments we received from you, including delivery costs (except any additional costs incurred as a result of you choosing a delivery method other than the lowest-cost standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and at least within 14 days from the day on which we received your notice of revocation of this contract. Refunds will be processed using the same method of payment which you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you. We will not charge you any fees for the refund. We may hold off completing your refund until we have received the merchandise back, or you have supplied us with proof that you have returned the merchandise, whichever occurs earlier.You are obliged to return or hand over all merchandise to us without undue delay, but at least within 14 days from the day on which you gave us your notice of revocation of this contract.The above requirement is deemed satisfied if you return the goods before expiry of the 14-day period. We will assume the return shipping costs, provided you use the return shipping label provided by us for shipment from the country in which delivery was made to you, otherwise you will be required to pay the return shipping costs. You are only obliged to cover any depreciation in the value of merchandise if the depreciation is attributable to your improper handling of the merchandise when examining its condition, properties and function.
(If you wish to revoke the contract, please complete this form and return it to us)
Attn: K-Beauty Republic , Valeska-Gert-Str. 5, 10243 Seoul, e-mail: [email protected]:
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) to purchase the following merchandise (*)/:
— ordered on (*)/received on (*)
— name of customer(s)
— address of customer(s)
(*) Delete where applicable
The right of cancellation expires prematurely for contracts subject to sealed goods which have been unsealed after delivery and which are not suitable for return due to hygienic reasons.
Option to return merchandise up to 30 days after receipt
1. Without prejudice to your statutory right of revocation, we offer you the option of returning merchandise within 30 days of you receiving them. This return option allows you, even after the 14-day revocation period has expired (see “Information regarding the right of revocation” above), to cancel the contract by returning the merchandise to us, or to our Zalando partner if Zalando partner merchandise is involved, within 30 days of receiving them (this period commences upon your receipt of the merchandise).
2. If you are returning K-Beauty Republic merchandise, you can use the return shipping label enclosed with your order, or you can print the label out yourself from your customer account page. Please contact Customer Care if you have any problems downloading the return shipping label or you do not have access to a printer.
3. Your merchandise will be deemed returned within 30 days if you send it within such time. However, your exercise of this return option is preconditioned upon you having worn/tried on the merchandise only as you would have in a shop, and upon the merchandise being returned in full in its original condition, intact and undamaged, and in its original packaging. Until the period for exercising the statutory right of revocation expires, the statutory provisions governing this right shall apply exclusively. The option to return merchandise does not limit your statutory warranty rights, to which you remain entitled without qualification. The option to return merchandise does not apply to gift vouchers.
4. The voluntary 30 days return right does not exist for contracts subject to sealed goods which have been unsealed after delivery and which are not suitable for return due to hygienic reasons.
5. Until expiration of the statutory revocation right of revocation the conditions as listed under section 6 and 7 apply exclusively. The statutory warranty rights remain unaffected from the voluntary 30 days return right. The voluntary 30 days right of return is not applicable for the purchase of gift vouchers.
Any refunds are paid automatically to the account you used for payment. For payments by Paypal/credit card, the refund will be sent to your Paypal/credit card account. If you used a gift voucher for your purchase, we will credit the relevant amount to your gift voucher account.
For questions please contact our customer care team.
Statutory liability for defects and further information
1. The relevant statutory provisions govern our liability for defects.
2. The offers made available at www.zalando.de can be used by persons of at least 18 years of age.
3. Each customer is only entitled to have one customer account with Zalando at any time. We reserve the right to delete multiple registrations.
4. These T&Cs can be viewed at en.zalando.de/zalando-terms. You can also print or save this document by selecting the usual commands in your web browser (usually File -> Save as). You can also download and archive this document as a PDF by clicking here. To open the PDF file, you will need Adobe Reader, which you can download for free at www.adobe.de, or a similar PDF viewer.
5. You can also easily archive your order details by either downloading the T&Cs and using the appropriate commands in your browser to save the order summary appearing on the last page of the online shop ordering process, or by waiting to receive the automatic order confirmation which we also send to your nominated e-mail address upon completion of your order. The order confirmation e-mail includes your order details and our T&Cs and can be easily printed out or saved with your e-mail programme.